The East Asian Library has two study rooms, 241 (Numata) and 377. 241 (Numata) has a capacity of 10 people; 377 has a capacity of 4 people.
- Only UC Berkeley students, faculty, and staff with a current UC Berkeley Cal 1 Card may use the Group Study Room.
- Study rooms are reservable for up to 2 hours at a time, once a day, and up to six hours a week.
- Reservations can be made up to 1 week in advance.
- Check in at the Circulation Desk in the East Asian Library.
- Leave the study room on time in order to make it available to the next occupants.
Available Your Booking Unavailable/Padding