The Recording Room is located in 210D Wurster Hall, near the reference desk. The Environmental Design Library Recording Room is designed for recording audio or video on your own equipment, rehearsing class presentations, conducting remote job interviews. Seats up to five.
- Only UC Berkeley students, faculty and staff with a current UC Berkeley Cal1 Card may use the Recording Room.
- A maximum of 120 minutes per week may be reserved in the Environmental Design Library study rooms.
- Rooms can be reserved up to three weeks in advance.
- If there are less than 15 minutes remaining in your current reservation, you may renew your room online if it is still available.
- Reserved rooms must be claimed within the first 15 minutes of the reservation. Otherwise, the reservation is forfeited, and the room will be made available to others.