Moffitt Library 4th Floor - Van Houten Studios
The Conference Studio provides equipment for an individual or group to use online conferencing tools to connect with others. Equipment includes a wireless keyboard, an HDMI cable for laptop hookup to the screen and a Polycom conference telephone which can be checked out at the Moffitt 4th floor Service Desk.
The Presentation Studio provides equipment to easily record a presentation to a USB drive. Equipment includes a microphone, microphone stand, an HDMI cable for laptop hookup to the screen and a Polycom conference telephone which can be checked out at the Moffitt 4th floor Service Desk. The library is unable to provide USB drives for student use; you must provide your own USB drive.
- Reservation preference for individuals and groups using the equipment in the Studios.
- Keys are available for checkout at the Moffitt 4th floor Service Desk.
- A Cal 1 Card (UCB ID) must be presented to check out a room key.
- Studio reservations can be made 7 days in advance.
- Any reservation not claimed within the first 15 minutes will be made available to others for the entire duration of the booking.
- Keys and pagers are due at :50 of the last hour of the reservation.
- Group Study Room keys must be returned to the Moffitt 4th floor Service Desk at least one hour prior to library closing.