IGS is located in the basement level of Philosophy Hall. The Matsui Study Room (Room 111) can be accessed through the IGS Library (Room 109).
ROBERT T. MATSUI CENTER FOR POLITICS AND PUBLIC SERVICE STUDY ROOM POLICY
- Only UC Berkeley undergraduate students presenting a current UC Berkeley Cal 1 Card may use the study rooms.
- Student IDs are not transferable.
- The Matsui Study Room is available Monday through Friday, 9 am - 5 pm.
- You can reserve multiple time slots at once by choosing all time slots you want to reserve on a particular day before clicking the Submit Time Slots button.
- If there are less than 15 minutes remaining in your current reservation, you may renew your room online if it is still available.
- Reserved rooms must be claimed within the first 15 minutes of the reservation. Otherwise, the reservation is forfeited and the room will be made available to others.
- Maximum room capacity is 20 people.
Available Your Booking Unavailable/Padding