- Only UC Berkeley students, faculty and staff with a current UC Berkeley Cal 1 Card may use the Group Study Room.
- A maximum of 120 minutes per week may be reserved in the Environmental Design Library study rooms.
- Rooms can be reserved up to three weeks in advance.
- If there are less than 15 minutes remaining in your current reservation, you may renew your room online if it is still available.
- Reserved rooms must be claimed within the first 15 minutes of the reservation. Otherwise, the reservation is forfeited, and the room will be made available to others.
Available Your Booking Unavailable/Padding