- Only UC Berkeley students, faculty and staff with a current UC Berkeley Cal 1 Card may use the Group Study Room.
- You must use your @berkeley.edu email address to make a reservation.
RESERVING A STUDY ROOM
- You can reserve up to 2 hours of study room use per day and up to 6 total hours per week.
- Reservations can be made up to 1 week in advance.
- Must be at least two people to use a study room; two people must be present to be let into the room; room must be occupied by at least two people for the entirety of the reserved time.
- No food or drink allowed in the EAL study rooms.
- Check-in at the EAL Circulation Desk, a library staff will open the study room for you.
- Reserved rooms must be claimed within the first 15 minutes of the reservation. Otherwise, the reservation is forfeited, and the room will be made available to others.
- After you have submitted your reservation request, an email confirmation will be sent to the @berkeley.edu email address you provided.
Your session is about to expire, click here to continue your session.
Your session has expired, please reload the page to start again.
Available Your Booking Unavailable/Padding