This event is part of the Kresge Engineering Library's Dissertations Support Series.
Location: 240 Bechtel Engineering Center
Join us for a panel and Q&A to learn how to write a better literature review. Panelists include:
- Sara Beckman: Teaching Professor, Mechanical Engineering and Haas School of Business
- Scott Moura: Assistant Professor, Civil & Environmental Engineering
- Alex Beliaev: Director, Academic Capstone Experience, Fung Institute for Engineering Leadership
- Vivek Rao: Recent graduate, Mechanical Engineering
- Anna Sackmann: Science Data & Engineering Librarian, Kresge Engineering Library
Panelists will share their experiences with advising students, managing expectations, tips for how to write a literature review, and the tools and resources available to UC Berkeley students to help identify and source literature. Bring your questions - there will be ample time for audience questions and discussions during the panel. Coffee and tea will be provided.
More information on the Kresge Engineering Library's Dissertations Support Series and events can be found on the Dissertations Support Series Guide.
Related LibGuide: Dissertations Support Series by Anna Sackmann
- Tuesday, September 18, 2018
- 4:00pm - 5:00pm
- Other Campus Location (see event description)