There are 8 study rooms on the 5th floor of Moffitt Library which seat 4-6 people. Dry erase markers, projectors and additional equipment can be checked out at the Moffitt Circulation Desk. Group study rooms are available to current UCB students, faculty and staff.
- Study Room keys are available for checkout at the Moffitt 4th floor Service Desk.
- A Cal 1 Card (UCB ID) must be presented to check out a room key.
- Each Group Study Room can be reserved for two hours per day per UCB ID.
- 5th floor Group Study Room reservations can be made 7 days in advance.
- Keys and pagers are due at the end of your reservation.
- One hour before the library closes, all Group Study Room keys must be returned to the Moffitt 4th floor Service Desk.