- Only UC Berkeley students, faculty and staff with a current UC Berkeley Cal 1 Card may use the Group Study Room.
- A maximum of 120 minutes per week may be reserved in the Environmental Design Library study rooms.
- Rooms can be reserved up to three weeks in advance.
- If there are less than 15 minutes remaining in your current reservation, you may renew your room online if it is still available.
- Reserved rooms must be claimed within the first 15 minutes of the reservation. Otherwise, the reservation is forfeited, and the room will be made available to others.