ROBERT T. MATSUI CENTER FOR POLITICS AND PUBLIC SERVICE STUDY ROOM POLICY
- Only UC Berkeley undergraduate students presenting a current UC Berkeley Cal 1 Card may use the study rooms.
- Student IDs are not transferable.
- The Matsui Study Room is available Monday through Friday, 9 am - 5 pm.
- You can reserve multiple time slots at once by choosing all time slots you want to reserve on a particular day before clicking the Submit Time Slots button.
- If there are less than 15 minutes remaining in your current reservation, you may renew your room online if it is still available.
- Reserved rooms must be claimed within the first 15 minutes of the reservation. Otherwise, the reservation is forfeited and the room will be made available to others.
- Maximum room capacity is 20 people.
Available Your Booking Unavailable/Padding