Reservations for today only
There are 5 study rooms on the 4th floor of Moffitt Library which seat 4-6 people. Dry erase markers, projectors and additional equipment can be checked out at the 4th floor Service Desk. Group study rooms are available to current UCB students, faculty and staff.
- Study Room keys are available for checkout at the Moffitt 4th floor Service Desk.
- You must present your Cal1Card (UCB ID) to check out a room key.
- 4th floor Group Study Room reservations can be made today only (availability opens at midnight).
- Keys and pagers are due at the end of your reservation.
- Group Study Room keys must be returned to the Moffitt 4th floor Service Desk at least one hour prior to library closing.