- Only UC Berkeley students, faculty and staff with a current UC Berkeley Cal 1 Card may use the Group Study Room.
- You must use your @berkeley.edu email address to make a reservation.
RESERVING A STUDY ROOM
- You can reserve up to 2 hours of study room use per day and up to 6 total hours per week.
- Reservations can be made up to 1 week in advance.
- Reserved rooms must be claimed within the first 15 minutes of the reservation. Otherwise, the reservation is forfeited, and the room will be made available to others.
- After you have submitted your reservation request, an email confirmation will be sent to the @berkeley.edu email address you provided.
- You must click the confirmation link in the email to complete your reservation. If you do not your reservation will be canceled.